The modern energy supply is often decentralised, partly regenerative and therefore no longer static. This added complexity brings with it new challenges for engineers, architects and planners.
The detailed consideration of existing plant systems by means of monitoring and/or energy audits, offers promising possibilities to identify and eliminate errors and subsequently minimize overall consumption. One should pose the question: what use are expensive energy data acquisition systems (ISO50001) if nobody interprets the results?
The potential is all the greater the more complex the systems or the associated processes are. Often, commissioning monitoring after construction or modernization is refinanced within in the first year.
- Metering, analyse and evaluation of consumption data
- Analysis of ISO50001 metering data
- Energy audits for EN 16247
- System evaluation of combined energy systems (CHP, solar thermal, PV, wind power, biogas plants, heat pumps, ice storages, heat storages, , e-mobility etc.)
- Remote maintenance and monitoring of plant systems