The City of Fürstenwald/Spree has set the goal of being Germanys first city to have a complete renewable energy supply. EA Systems Dresden GmbH was contracted to calculate and examine the implementation possibilities of this undertaking. In the course of an energy study and using Green City / SimulationX, all energy requirements, generation and storage capacities are modelled and subsequently a decision base for further measures established.
- State Analysis and preparation of required data
- Recommendations and action plan to increase energy efficiency of specific properties
- Accumulation of the load profiles and energetic evaluation of the energy demand in the supply region
- Identification of further local, renewable energy potentials
- Calculation of storage systems and control tasks
- Profitability assessment