The city of Fürstenwalde/Spree has the ambition to be the first city in Germany to have a fully renewable energy supply. The task of EA Systems Dresden GmbH is to calculate and assess the implementation possibilities of this project. In the course of an energy study and by using Green City / SimulationX all energy requirements as well as generation and storage capacities were modeled, forming the basis for future decision-making processes.
- Analysis of existing systems and preparation data
- Guidelines and action plan for increasing energy efficiency in selected buildings
- Accumulation of load profiles and evaluation of the energy demand in the supply area
- Identification of further local, renewable energy potential
- Calculation of storage systems and control processes
- Profitability analysis