The core topics of this year’s SimulationX Conference in Dresden are how to calculate the energy supply of houses and quarters, heat storage and networks as well as the optimization of existing energy systems using Green City/ SimulationX. The following lectures and discussions on the topic of Green City will take place in the Energy Technology Forum on November 8th and 9th, 2018.
- System simulation for the energetic optimization and verification of buildings (Elisabeth Eckstädt, Innius GTD)
- Coupled simulation of solar supported local heating grids and geothermal probe storage systems with SimulationX (Julian Formhals, TU Darmstadt)
- Multi-criteria planning tool for a net zero energy village (Dr. Pio Lombardi, Fraunhofer IFF)
- XiL development environment for controllers of building energy systems based on FMI (Dr. Tobias Rodemann, Hondo Research Institute Europe)
- FMI-based coupling of SimulationX with multi-agent simulation tools for a complete layout of a power supply system (Torsten Schwan, EA Systems Dresden GmbH)
- Hardware-in-the-Loop applications for intelligent energy management and coupled energy system analysis (Wessam El-Baz, TU München)