By means of dynamic simulation of the planned energy concept Laurichhof EA Systems supported the technical planners in the design and operation of the multivalent energy system. In particular, the consideration of the storage units (ice storage, heat storage) in interaction with the solar collectors proved to be an efficiency-enhancing measure.
- Testing and modelling of the planned energy system concept
- Variant comparison of solar collectors and ice storage tanks with regards to sizing
- Design of control regimes based on the coupled simulation of energy systems and loads (heat, cold, electrical)
- Sizing decisions regarding ice storage + solar collector
- Profitability analysis (average annual consumption + income for energy sources)
- Control specifications for the storage tank (domestic water supply, ice storage, heat storage) and system regulation