EA Systems Dresden presents the district model for evaluating the integration of renewable energies or renovation measures. This innovative tool offers the possibility to calculate load profiles in detail. The new concept with a specially developed web interface offers a user-friendly and modular applicable planning environment in addition to the computational performance. Whether on a small or large scale, the district model allows calculations to include individual charging stations or individual blocks of buildings, right up to entire city districts. It relies on simple intuitive operation, coupled with a high degree of visualization
Questions that can be answered with the District Model
- What is the energy status of the district?
- Which energetic potentials can be used in the district?
- How can I make optimal use of the available roof areas?
- What is the specific heat demand of the buildings in the district under consideration?
- How does an energetic refurbishment of buildings affect the energy demand?
- Is the integration of a large-scale heat storage worthwhile?
- What is the effect on CO2 emissions of covering half of the available roofs with PV modules?
Who is the tool for?
- Cities and municipalities that want to have an overview of the current state and the influence of possible changes
- Planners who want to develop energy concepts for city districts and prepare preliminary analyses
- Clear presentation in map view and with diagrams
- Comparison of variants based on KPIs
- Simple and intuitive use
With the District Model you can...
- visualize energy conditions in the district
- Electricity and heat requirements,
- renewable energy sources,
- mapping of temporal profiles
- evaluate current energy consumption for an entire quarter
- Compare energy concepts
- Evaluations based on key performance indicators (KPIs) and time profiles.