EA Systems Dresden supported and advised the design, sizing and control architecture of the energy concept by investigating a three-stage local heating network for a planned development area of the city of Hassfurt. Due to the largely regenerative heat generation, the different temperature levels and central large heat storage tanks, our simulation capabilities could be applied and validated test results, integrated into the planning process.
- Simulation and comparison of different concept variants
- Investigation of specific aspects of the local heating network and building connections
- Development support of a control structure and associated technology
- Comparison of the concept variants in terms of profitability and environmental friendliness
- Energy-related parameters (e.g. primary energy consumption) as a basis for decision-making
- Proposals for an optimized grid-connection of energy producers
- Proposal for the sizing, arrangement and integration of heat storage systems