For two years, EA Systems carried out intensive monitoring of the complex energy system of the Sonthofen secondary school. The findings on the operation of the energy system enabled a significant increase in the energy efficiency of the passive house school and substantially reduced the operating costs. The project illustrates the importance of valid examinations and tests after the commissioning of energy supply systems.
- Extension, maintenance and operation of the EnOB-compliant monitoring system for measurement data acquisition over a period of two years
- Verification with regard to the set energy saving targets before the renovation
- Evaluation of the energy and control system including verification of the optimization measures
- Significant, long-term increase in the efficiency of the energy system and reduction of operating costs (especially in the low temperature range, heat pump operation)
- Optimisation proposals and action plans for the improvement of system control and operation
- Specification of the achieved energy savings compared to the pre-renovation state