In the next five years, the city of Dresden will become a Smart City with the support of EA Systems Dresden GmbH. The district Dresden-Johannstadt will be transformed into an energy efficient district. In addition to the implementation of specific individual measures, the main focus will be on transferability and scalability to other districts and cities. EA Systems Dresden is represented in a total of seven work packages. With the capabilities of the Green City Simulation, EA Systems Dresden plays a central and connecting role in the overall project.
- Modelling of the project area (residential quarters, schools, charging infrastructure, tenants’ electricity models)
- Development of a Green City simulation model of the entire district and its energy characteristics
- Planning and optimized management strategies of a district power storage facility
- Test of the planned concept variants and control strategies
- Technical consulting for the planned central-building control facility
- Technical consulting for intelligent street lighting
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implemented measures