Over the next five years, the city of Dresden will become a Smart City with the support of EA Systems Dresden GmbH. The Dresden-Johannstadt district will be transformed into an energy-efficient city district. Besides the implementation of concrete individual measures, the main focus is on transferability and scalability to other districts and other cities. EA Systems Dresden is represented in seven work packages and with our simulation capabilities, using our Green City simulation library, we play a central and connecting role in the overall project.
- Modelling of the project district (residential areas, schools, charging infrastructure, tenant electricity models)
- Development of a Green City simulation model of the entire urban district and its energy behaviour
- Planning and optimized management strategies of a residential power storage
- Test of the planned concept variants and control strategies
- Technical consulting for the planned central building-control-centre
- Technical consulting for intelligent street lighting
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implemented measures