The model shown in the figure (below) is the digital twin of a street with 5 residential buildings. It shows a simplified heating, hot water and electrical energy consumer, which is supplied by a combined heat and power plant. A heat storage tank serves as a buffer for heat load peaks. A wide variety of analyses and investigations could then be carried out on the digital twin. In this case, the energy demand was simulated in order to determine whether it is covered.
- planning work in TBE (Technical Building Equipment)
- Model-based evaluation and optimization of energy systems
- integration of e-mobility & charging infrastructure as well as
- integration of energy storage units & user behavior Comparison of model parameters by means of measured values & statistics with import/export of relevant measured data
- Comparison of energy demand/consumption as well as operating & investment cost comparison
- SiL & HiL test runs & individual model development and system integration
- Connect your own controller applications with the open-standard Modelica ® interfaces of our Green City components